Hello! We are Troy & Susan Deierling, a husband and wife real estate team in Sedona Arizona. We help buyers and sellers in Sedona and throughout the Verde Valley.
Susan grew up on a farm in a small town in Leicestershire County in England. She came to the America as a Nursery Nurse to work for a diplomatic family in Washington DC. We met were married when I was sent to Naval Flight School. She became a licensed Realtor in 1986 when we were in North Carolina.
I flew for the Marines and then the Coast Guard. After retirement, I joined Susan in real estate. We owned two Brokerages in Virginia before moving to Sedona in 2010.
Choose below to read more about us.
Susan with Annie, her Quarter Horse
Susan 928-451-6098 | Troy 928-202-0700 | email@example.com
RE/MAX Sedona 2290 W State Rte 89A, Suite D, Sedona AZ 86336
12/04/2016 - lindaj3231 Bought a home in 2016 in Big Park, Sedona, AZ 86351.
- We were moving from outside the area and were looking for a realtor who was knowledgeable about the area; one who could guide us in our selection process. Susan asked good questions and listened closely to our responses. The biggest concern for us was not knowing what we didn't know so to speak. Susan helped us a lot in this area. We were living outside the area during our selection process. Susan did an excellent job of previewing properties and helping us to narrow our search to only the properties that met our needs. We were able to find and close on a property within the time frame we had originally laid out to Susan and are now living happily in our Sedona home!
10/28/2016 - Patricia Smith MD Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Sedona, AZ.
- Troy and Susan are the best realtors we have ever worked with. They listened to what we said, gave us up-front and honest answers and followed through on every detail. We had a great experience with them and recommend them without hesitation!
10/21/2016 - Judymartin68 Bought a Single Family home in 2016 for in Sedona, AZ.
- The team of Susan, Troy, and Rebecca make the real estate process so easy and smooth--Susan has an instinct that can't be taught, and she makes the entire process seamless. Moving to Sedona is the easiest and one of the most enjoyable things we've ever done--we are so grateful for the Deierling team's help and guidance.
08/10/2016 - caronecobden Bought a home in 2011 in Sedona, AZ 86336.
- We are so impressed with Susan, Troy and Team Deierling! Their knowledge of the local market, their hard work in representing our interests, and their willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty were more than we could have imagined. We are very, very satisfied clients!
08/08/2016 - lilcat4u2 Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Cottonwood, AZ.
- My husband Mike and I were inspired to move to the Cottonwood/Sedona area, however had challenges with timing in selling our home in California and establishing work in the area. Both Troy and Susan met with us to see homes. We so appreciated their professional, yet warm and friendly manner. We also were very impressed with the time and energy spent helping us find the ideal home in one weekend! We were so fortunate and amazed at how smoothly the whole process unfolded and know that the Deierlings expertise and dedication were significantly to credit! We highly recommend Susan and Troy to anyone seeking a wonderful experience in buying a home in the Sedona/Cottonwood areas. Gratefully, Mike & Catalina :)
08/05/2016 - user8871946 Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Sedona, AZ.
- My wife and I were looking for a vacation home in Sedona and came across Susan and Troy on a realtor google search. We are sure glad we did because they have been the most caring professional people we have ever dealt with. They are very low pressure and very informative of what the area offers. They were also extremely helpful in scheduling and monitoring the contractors to complete the prepurchase inspection repairs and painting for us since we live in Minnesota. They started out as our realtors and through the process became our friends.
- We have worked with numerous realtors over the years, in several different cities in both Canada and the US, and would rate Susan in the top 10% (tied with one other for the first place). We were in Sedona for only a week and she was extremely attentive to our desire to look at a number of properties on a tight time frame. The negotiation took some time after we left and she pushed very hard to get the property for an affordable price. We always felt that she had our best interest in mind and was not just working for a quick commission. In fact we got the property for a bit less than we were willing to pay chiefly due to her negotiating skills. We would use her again in a minute and definitely recommend her to others.
Matthew and Gillian8/02/2016 - forster reich7 Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Sedona, AZ.
07/31/2016 - amiles108 Bought a Manufactured home in 2016 in Sedona, AZ.
- Susan and her husband Troy were incredible from start to finish in helping us research, select and purchase our Sedona home, which took over a year for us to find the one that met all our needs. Over the top helpful in every way and over and above the call of duty, considering we went through the whole process from the other side of the country! Susan and Troy were our eyes and ears, totally reliable and so sweet and friendly, guiding us and giving us the confidence at every step of the way – with enduring patience and fortitude. Simply put, they are the best in the area!
07/31/2016 - rnovick1 Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Cornville, AZ.
- Susan spent so much time with us - unlike some others we had met in the realty field. She was determined to find what we wanted in a home, and really understood our needs. Buying a home is AZ was scary, since we are from New England, but Susan and Troy opened their home to us, and made us feel like family.
02/02/2015 - wmohanley Sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Cottonwood, AZ.
- Susan sold us our home when moved to Cottonwood from Indiana and she did a great job with that. Susan and Troy sold the home for us when I took a new job half way across the country. She was able to sell it quickly enough for us to buy a home at my new job location. We are very happy with what she's done for us as both a buyer and a seller.
- Susan and Troy did a great job of finding us our home in Cottonwood. We spent two days together and I feel I saw everything that was close to what I wanted in a home. They have the local knowledge to help us decide where in the Verde Valley we wanted to be.
Awesome job guys!01/31/2015 - johnwebber117 Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Cottonwood, AZ.
01/30/2015 - henkhaus94 Bought a Single Family home in 2013 in Sedona, AZ.
- Susan should be your Realtor. She meticulously led us through our journey to realize the magic that is Sedona and Northern Arizona and to understand the Sedona housing market from 2011-2013. With her close guidance we found the perfect home and purchased it in July 2013. She is personable, knowledgable, caring, a great listener and always here for her customers. In our case we have become close friends and neighbors. Jackpot!!
10/25/2014 - mlcextra Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in Sedona, AZ.
- We had been considering a move to Arizona for a few years. The first realtor we worked with several years ago was very pushy, was trying to force us into a quick decision about purchasing in the area and just made us feel uncomfortable. Fast forward 18 months. We love the area and wanted to give another house hunt a try. Finding Susan was luck on our side. Susan is very patient, taking her time giving us area information and answering the many questions we had. The week we were there Susan took us to view a variety of homes so we would get an idea of what we wanted - there are many styles and price levels to consider. A couple months after we got home Susan helped us purchase an Arizona home for our future from our current Illinois home. Since we were going to rent the home for a couple years prior to our permanent move, I needed to get some work done on the home. Susan and Troy allowed me to send my work supplies ahead to them and once there I borrowed a ladder and vacuums from them. Their website has a lot of information. I used a number of recommend service contractors. All worked out great. I thank them for their patience and understanding of purchasing a home from 1700 miles away.
- Troy and Susan are the BEST realtors in Sedona. We have purchased two homes and sold one home with their expert assistance. We would highly recommend them. Thank you.
Jeff and Mary Quin06/01/2014 - mail144 Bought a Single Family home in 2013 in Sedona, AZ.
05/29/2014 - user8152393 Bought a Vacant Land home in 2013 in Sedona, AZ.